Find an exciting, fulfilling career that turns your life into a masterpiece!
The worlds of art and business are fast becoming one. Any enterprise that has to get a message across will have a need for those rare individuals who possess a talent for color, shape, and composition. Whether you want to create a piece to hang in a museum or create an advertisement for that museum, you can find a satisfying and well-paying career in the world of art.
Careers in Art gives you invaluable tips for finding a job in one of the many areas that make up this diverse field. Whether you like to work on computer or canvas, freelance or full-time, this updated edition will help you:
- Develop a clear understanding of the various career options
- Key in on the specialty most suited for you--from fine arts teacher to museum curator to graphic artist
- Understand what to expect in an entry-level job
- Find the education and training you'll need to stay one step ahead of the competition
- Familiarize yourself with current salaries, benefits, and the best job prospects
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.