Leonard Maltin's 151 Best Movies You've Never Seen
Ephraim Katzâ²s The Film Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive one-volume encyclopedia on film and is considered the undisputed Bible of the movie industry. With up-to-date additions, this sixth edition features more than 7,500 A-Z entries on the artistic, technical, and commercial aspects of moviemaking, including:
- Directors, producers, stars, screenwriters, and cinematographers
- Styles, genres, and schools of filmmaking
- Motion picture studios and film centers
- Film-related organizations and events
- Industry jargon and technical terms
- Inventions, inventors, and equipment
- Plus, an index of Academy Award winning films and artists, top grossing films, and much more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.