Japan Travel Guide: Things I Wish I'D Known Before Going To Japan (The Everything Nippon Travel Guide Series) | Kids' Travel Guide - Japan: The fun way to discover Japan - especially for kids (Kids' Travel Guide Series) (Volume 35) | Must-See Japan: The complete insider's guide to seeing the best of Japan in one trip | Super Cheap Japan: Budget Travel in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima and Surrounding Areas | Etiquette Guide to Japan | Diary of a Tokyo Teen | A Geek in Japan
This graphic Japan travel guide is the first of its kind exploring Japanese culture from a cartoonist's perspective. Cool Japan Guide takes you on a fun tour from the high-energy urban streets of Tokyo to the peaceful Zen gardens and Shinto shrines of Kyoto and introduces you to:
- the exciting world of Japanese food—from bento to sushi and everything in between.
- the otaku (geek) culture of Japan, including a manga market in Tokyo where artists display and sell their original artwork.
- the complete Japanese shopping experience, from combini (not your run-of-the-mill convenience stores!) to depato (department stores with everything).
- the world's biggest manga, anime and cosplay festivals.
- lots of other exciting places to go and things to do—like zen gardens, traditional Japanese arts, and a ride on a Japanese bullet train.
Whether you're ready to hop a plane and travel to Japan tomorrow, or interested in Japanese culture, this fun and colorful travelogue by noted comic book artist and food blogger Abby Denson, husband Matt, friend Yuuko, and sidekick, Kitty Sweet Tooth, will present Japan in a uniquely and fascinatingly.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.