Blockchain: Uncovering Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and the Future of Money: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Exposed (Blockchain and Cryptocurrency as the Future of Money) (Volume 1) | Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps | Ethereum: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Ethereum, Ethereum Mining, Ethereum Investing, Smart Contracts, Dapps and DAOs, Ether, Blockchain Technology | Cryptocurrency: 5 Expert Secrets For Beginners: Investing Into Bitcoin, Ethereum | Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech) | Cryptocurrency Investing Bible: The Ultimate Guide About Blockchain, Mining, Trading, ICO, Ethereum Platform, Exchanges, Top Cryptocurrencies for Investing and Perfect Strategies to Make Money | Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money. | The Internet of Money
Instead of talking about investing, this book will focus on how blockchain technology works and how it might be used in the future. Topics you can expect to see in this book include:
- What problem does blockchain solve?
- How can technology make our institutions faster and less expensive?
- Could technology replace our institutions (like governments, banks, etc) altogether?
- How does blockchain build trust between strangers?
- How does blockchain increase security for transactions and contracts?
- Can blockchain be used outside of finance?
- What is a block?
- What is the chain and why do we need it?
- Whatâs a technical explanation of what happens in the blockchain?
- What is mining and why do we need it?
- Are there alternatives to mining to create a blockchain?
- Whatâs the story of Bitcoin?
- Does Bitcoin have any problems?
- What is Ethereum, and what is a smart contract?
- Are there other blockchain technologies I should know about?
- How are companies adopting blockchain?
- What regulatory hurdles might slow blockchain adoption?
Whew, thatâs a lot of questions. If youâre ready to tackle them, Iâm ready
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.