Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas (Illustrated 1875 Edition): F. P. Walter Translation | Around the World in Eighty Days (Illustrated First Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection | The Mysterious Island (Wordsworth Classics) | Around the World in 80 Days | Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea | Around the World in Eighty Days | 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Jules Verne 100th Anniversary Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text and illustrations from the first or an early edition. Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. Our version has:
- All 60 original illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- A nice foreword by the translator Frederick Malleson.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Journey to the Center of the Earth was published in 1864 in French under the name Voyage au centre de la Terre. In this science fiction novel, a German professor believes there are volcanic tubes going toward the center of the Earth. He, his nephew Axel, and their guide, Hans, descend into the Icelandic volcano Snæfellsjökull, encountering prehistoric animals and natural hazards, before eventually coming to the surface again in southern Italy, at the Stromboli volcano.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.