SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its collection of illustrated classic literature. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition (but it is not a photocopy.)Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. If you like our book, be sure to leave a review! Our version has:
- 10 illustrations from a 1913 edition. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover from an early edition.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
The Wind in the Willows is a children's novel by Kenneth Grahame, first published in England in 1908. The story focuses on four anthropomorphized animals in a pastoral version of Edwardian England. The novel is notable for its mixture of mysticism, adventure, morality and camaraderie, and celebrated for its evocation of the nature of the Thames Valley. It is a delightful and captivating tale that is sure to delight.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.