- Original illustration. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates the first edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Look for other Jack London books in our 100th Anniversary Collection.
ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION: A lengthy story that mirrors Jack London's own life journey from Oakland that ended at his dream house in Glen Ellen, California, The Valley of the Moon is an intriguing view into life in California at the turn of the 19th century. A working class couple, Billy and Saxon Roberts, leave their city life in Oakland behind to find a better life in the country. They visit an artist colony in Carmel before moving north to the Valley of the Moon.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.