• Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
• Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
• Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals―making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
• Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
• The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
• Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and evaluation.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.