Railroading & The Automobile Industry | Historic North American Locomotives: An Illustrated Journey | Field Guide to Trains | Locomotives | Guide to North American Steam Locomotives | GE and EMD Locomotives | The Historical Guide to North American Railroads
Jeff Wilson's new book, Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives, offers more than 300 pages of detailed information on diesel locomotives produced in North America from the 1930s to today. An essential guide for model railroaders and train enthusiasts, this comprehensive reference book includes:
- All-time rosters for more than 100 major railroads in the U.S. and Canada through the 1970s.
- Spotting features on all major locomotive types produced.
- Characteristics and operation of diesel locomotives.
- New and updated material (text, charts and, photos).
- 400 color/black&white photos
- And much more!
Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives is an important reference for railfans and model railroaders alike.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.