Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace | The 5 Levels of Leadership Participant Guide | Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 | The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition) | How To Win Friends And Influence People | The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth | The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position-People follow because they have to.
2. Permission-People follow because they want to.
3. Production-People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development-People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle-People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
By combining the advice contained in these pages with work and a willingness to learn, anyone can rise to a higher and more effective level of leadership and thus make a greater impact.
This edition also contains The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.