Manual for Men | Manual for Men | Manual for Conquering Deadly Sin | Cultivating Virtue: Self-Mastery With the Saints | Manual for Marian Devotion | Visits to the Blessed Sacrament | Manual for Spiritual Warfare | A Prayer Book for Eucharistic Adoration
Eucharistic adoration according to Fr. Frederick Faber is “the queen of all devotions.” Pope St. Pius X taught that it was the devotion “most profitable for our salvation.” And St. Gemma Galgani treasured it as “the school of Paradise where one learns how to love.”
So many popes and saints exhort us to spend time with our Eucharistic Lord. And the Manual for Eucharistic Adoration will enrich your hours with Him.
Part One, “Preparing for Eucharistic Adoration,” answers these questions:
- What is Eucharistic adoration, and why is it so important?
- What does Scripture teach about this devotion?
- What are the fruit of Eucharistic adoration?
- How should I spend my time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament?
- Teaching about the Eucharist from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for adoration, wisdom and inspiration from saints especially devoted to our Eucharistic Lord
- Prayers, Rosary meditations, reflections and hymns
This beautiful Premium UltraSoft gift edition features sewn binding, ribbon marker and gold edges.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.