For each country, The CIA World Factbook 2013 includes:
- ÃÂ Detailed maps with new geopolitical dataÃÂ
- ÃÂ Statistics on the population of each country, with details on literacy rates, HIV prevalence, and age structureÃÂ
- ÃÂ New data on military expenditures and capabilitiesÃÂ
- ÃÂ Information on each countryÃ¢ÂÂs climate and natural hazardsÃÂ
- ÃÂ Details on prominent political parties, and contact information for diplomatic consultationÃÂ
- ÃÂ Facts on transportation and communication infrastructureÃÂ
- ÃÂ And much more!ÃÂ
Also included are appendixes with useful abbreviations, international environmental agreements, international organizations and groups, weight and measure conversions, and more. Originally intended for use by government officials, this is a must-have resource for students, travelers, journalists, and business people with a desire to know more about their world.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.