Group Dynamics in Occupational Therapy: The Theoretical Basis and Practice Application of Group Intervention | Human Exceptionality | Conditions in Occupational Therapy | Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children | Physical Agent Modalities | Introduction to Orthotics | Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents
Comprehensive, authoritative information from the most respected experts: For 30 years, that's what Children with Disabilities has given the thousands of students, faculty, and professionals who rely on it. Now this trusted text is in a NEW seventh edition, thoroughly updated with the very latest research, new instructor materials, and the critical issues professionals need to know as they prepare to work with children and families. Incorporating 5 years of significant research and progress in multiple disciplines, this highly anticipated new edition is the textbook of choice for courses on disability. The internationally respected editors bring together a who's who of contributors—of seasoned experts and fresh voices—definitive compendium of information about developmental, clinical, family, education, and intervention issues.
- All-new chapters on diagnosis, neuropsychological assessment, "new" disabilities faced by survivors of previously fatal disorders, and complementary and alternative medicine
- New multimedia instructor materials online, including high-quality downloadable medical illustrations
- 30+ new contributors from diverse fields
- Expanded chapters on autism and ADHD
- New developments in neuroscience, genetics, and imaging
- Greater focus on interdisciplinary collaboration
- Considerations from drafts of the DSM-5
- Thoroughly updated content in every chapter
- PowerPoint slides for each chapter, easy to customize for courses
Children with Disabilities retains and strengthens the student-friendly features of previous editions: concise and accessible chapters, a helpful glossary, chapter overviews, case studies that bring key concepts to life, extensive cross-referencing to make information easy to find, and resource lists for every topic. And with the complete package of new multimedia instructor materials, instructors will use this textbook effectively in their courses and prepare students for years of successful practice. An unparalleled text from the leading voices in the disability field, Children with Disabilities is the cornerstone resource future professionals will keep year after year to support their important work with children and families.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.