Self-Publisher's Legal Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide to the Legal Issues of Self-Publishing | Successful Self-Publishing: How to self-publish and market your book in ebook and print (Books for Writers) | The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing | Dan Poynter's Self-Publishing Manual | The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published | Red Hot Internet Publicity | A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing With Amazon and Other Online Booksellers
Take Control of Your Destiny!
Bottom line: You want to get published. You want to control the future of your manuscript and your writing career.
Best-selling author Marilyn Ross and publishing expert Sue Collier show you how to make your own success - whether you're a published author, entrepreneur, corporation, professional, or absolute newcomer to writing. In this expanded and completely revised 5th edition of the "bible" of self-publishing (over 100,000 copies sold), they empower you to publish your own work with minimal risk and maximum profits.
- Complete step-by-step guidance on publishing and marketing a book
- Ways to leverage social media marketing to build your platform and make yourself stand out from the crowd
- A thorough explanation of the difference between POD self-publishing, subsidy publishing, and true self-publishing - and how to decide which is the best option for you
- Practical advice on making the decision between offset printing and print-on-demand
- How to leverage the Internet to create "buzz" and promote your book with killer PR
- The latest information on e-publishing
- A detailed marketing plan and timetable to keep you on track
- Proven marketing strategies to get free publicity, reach nontraditional buyers, and sell books
- Information-packed appendices with marketing contacts, organizations, and vendors, complete with names, addresses, and websites
- Valuable case studies and examples of how other publishers excel
- An in-depth discussion of exclusive distributors, plus coverage of the most recent changes in bookstores and the book-selling industry
- Thirty-one creative ideas for generating capital to launch your publishing company
The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing is the one book you need to take control of your writing career.
Read it. Believe it. Do it.
Your future depends on it.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.