First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition | Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep) | First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship | Obstetrics and Gynecology | Step-up to Medicine | Pediatrics | Obstetrics and Gynecology
This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.