Blue Team Handbook: SOC, SIEM, and Threat Hunting Use Cases: A condensed field guide for the Security Operations team (Volume 2) | Defensive Security Handbook: Best Practices for Securing Infrastructure | Zero Trust Networks: Building Secure Systems in Untrusted Networks | Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM) | Network Security Assessment | Blue Team Handbook Incident Response Edition | Intelligence-driven Incident Response
Any good attacker will tell you that expensive security monitoring and prevention tools arenât enough to keep you secure. This practical book demonstrates a data-centric approach to distilling complex security monitoring, incident response, and threat analysis ideas into their most basic elements. Youâll learn how to develop your own threat intelligence and incident detection strategy, rather than depend on security tools alone.
Written by members of Ciscoâs Computer Security Incident Response Team, this book shows IT and information security professionals how to create an InfoSec playbook by developing strategy, technique, and architecture.
- Learn incident response fundamentalsâand the importance of getting back to basics
- Understand threats you face and what you should be protecting
- Collect, mine, organize, and analyze as many relevant data sources as possible
- Build your own playbook of repeatable methods for security monitoring and response
- Learn how to put your plan into action and keep it running smoothly
- Select the right monitoring and detection tools for your environment
- Develop queries to help you sort through data and create valuable reports
- Know what actions to take during the incident response phase
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.