Learning German Through Storytelling | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Heidis Frühstück | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Learning German Through Storytelling | Learning German Through Storytelling
This is the fourth episode of the popular Baumgartner & Momsen mystery series for German learners.
In an abandoned house at the outskirts of a small town, an unidentified body has been found. Can you help Kommissar Harald Baumgartner and his colleague Katharina Momsen solve this case and improve your vocabulary along the way?Why brood over grammar sheets and lifeless workbooks when you can be entertained and learn natural German at the same time!
This book contains:
- a page-turning story crammed with humor and suspense
- special emphasis on idioms and natural German
- vocabulary sections with difficult and important words translated to English
- ready for on-demand translation
- exercises for comprehension training
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.