CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition | Symptom to Diagnosis | Motivational Interviewing in Health Care | The Patient History | Primary Care | Practice Guidelines for Family Nurse Practitioners | Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care
For nearly 25 years, Ferri's concise, pocket-sized resources have served as the go-to medical reference books among students, residents, and other medical professionals. Ferri’s Best Test continues that trend, providing fast, effective, and efficient guidance and helping you review the most important laboratory and imaging testing information, with an added focus on cost-effective decision making.
- Quickly access important information with concise, well-organized guidance to the most common lab tests and diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Simplify your decision-making process through analysis that describes the most common imaging studies for each organ system, reviewing their indications, advantages, disadvantages, and approximate costs.
- Confidently address problematic situations with background data that examines over 384 laboratory tests, describing the normal range of results in adult patients, typical abnormalities (positive tests, increased or decreased values), and the likeliest causes.
- Select the best test for diagnosing more than 200 common diseases and disorders.
- Keep important information at your fingertips with this portable, pocket-sized format that allows for convenient consultation anytime, anywhere.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with thoroughly updated content.
- Expand your understanding of the testing process with the help of new algorithms and additional images.
- Take advantage of a practical, easily accessible format that is organized by clinical laboratory testing, diagnostic imaging and diagnostic algorithms for expedited reference and test ordering.
- Access over 300 laboratory tests and their approximate cost; review new modalities, such as magnetic resonance enterography (MRE) and intravascular ultrasound (IVUS); and see diagnostic algorithms of the most common diseases and disorders.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.