Model Rules of Professional Conduct | Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Model Rules, State Variations, and Practice Questions, 2019-2020 (Supplements) | The Law Governing Lawyers: Model Rules, Standards, Statutes, and State Lawyer Rules of Professional Conduct, 2018-2019 (Supplements) | Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations (University Casebook Series) | Learning Evidence: From the Federal Rules to the Courtroom (Learning Series) | Constitutional Law [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Model Rules, State Variations, and Practice Questions, 2017 and 2018 Edition (Supplements)
Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law, Concise Fourth Edition is the briefer version of Lerman and Schrag s highly successful problem-based textbook that offers a contemporary and thoughtful approach to challenging ethical dilemmas, encouraging deep analysis and lively class discussion.
- Succinct and accessible explanation of lawyer law in question and answer format
- Numerous problems based on actual cases, in which students must analyze the ethical and strategic issues as if they were practicing lawyers
- Focus on issues that students are most likely to face in their early years of practice
- Stimulating presentation of materials, including cartoons, tables, and photos
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Updates of countless recent developments in lawyer law, including the amendments to Rules 1.6, 1.18 and 8.4
- Up-to-date discussions of how the Internet is affecting law practice, including the use of e-mail and social media
- Engaging two-color design
- New chapter on the changing legal profession
- Reorganized so that the chapters match the practice MPRE questions in Lerman, Schrag, and Gupta s Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law: Model Rules, State Variations and Practice Questions.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.