Manual Mobilization of the Joints - Vol. 1: The Extremities, 8th Edition (Book & DVD) | Mobility in Context | Orthopedic Physical Examination Tests | Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System | Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists | Therapeutic Exercise | Neuroscience | Acute Care Handbook for Physical Therapists | Orthopedic Physical Assessment
- Written specifically for PTs, this book covers the most common film images you will see in your practice and introduces you to some of the not-so-common images.
- UNIQUE companion DVD helps you hone your diagnostic imaging skills with high-resolution radiographic images and animations.
- DVD icons in the book direct you to interactive exercises including ABCs, pathologies, case studies, and quizzes that will enhance your understanding of concepts in the text.
- Provides you with a âsystematicÂ basis for approaching the interpretation of standard films.
- The body system approach of the chapters makes it easy to find information specific to a body region.
- Text edited by highly respected experts in musculoskeletal rehabilitation gives you authoritative guidance on the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.