Your Limited Liability Company: An Operating Manual | Corporate Records Handbook, The: Meetings, Minutes & Resolutions | Tax Savvy for Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide | LLC vs. S-Corp vs. C-Corp: Explained in 100 Pages or Less | Form Your Own Limited Liability Company | Incorporate Your Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Forming a Corporation in Any State | Nolo's Guide to Single Member Llcs
Whether you are starting a new business or thinking about an existing one, the big question is "which legal structure is best?" The answer has important legal and tax consequences.
LLC or Corporation? explains:
- the basics of all business entities
- why sole proprietorships and partnerships are usually a poor choice
- how to avoid being personally liable for business debts
- how to pay less tax by choosing the right entity
- how to convert from one business entity to another, and
- requirements for doing business out of state.
LLC or Corporation? is packed with real-world examples to help you make the best choice for your company.This book has downloadable interactive forms.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.