What’s new in the Fifth Edition?
· A new chapter on the human visual process that explains which visual cues elicit a response from the viewer
· Description of the latest hardware and software for image acquisition and printing, reflecting the proliferation of the digital camera
· New material on multichannel images, including a major section on principal components analysis
· Expanded sections on deconvolution, extended dynamic range images, and image enlargement and interpolation
· More than 600 new and revised figures and illustrations for a total of more than 2000 illustrations
· 20% more references to the most up-to-date literature
Written in a relaxed and reader-friendly style, The Image Processing Handbook, Fifth Edition guides you through the myriad tools available for image processing and helps you understand how to select and apply each one.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.