Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Welding Symbols Quick Card | Ultimate GD&T Pocket Guide: Based on ASME Y14.5-2009 (Based on ASME Y14.5-2009) | Precision Machining Technology | Shop Reference for Students and Apprentices | Interpretation of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing | Blueprint Reading | Plan Reading and Material Takeoff | Dewalt Blueprint Reading Professional Reference | Dewalt Construction Math Quick Check
- Each chapter thoroughly covers one subject and contains an introduction, a detailed review of the subject, illustrations, review questions, and worksheets with short and specific questions.
- Many worksheets can be completed after studying one subject, meaning they can be reviewed before studying the entire chapter.
- Discussions of mathematics, engineering theories, drafting techniques and machine shop practices are kept to a minimum.
- All exercises can be used as teaching aids and have been classroom tested.
- Stresses practical concerns through questions designed to reinforce techniques of calculating dimensions. Written in a nontechnical and easy-to-understand manner.
About: Written by a seasoned professional with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing, the new third edition of this widely used text and self-training manual has been expanded to include many new and revised worksheets designed to facilitate the reader's ability to form a mental picture from a drawing.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.