iPhone: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box | Help Me! Guide to the iPhone 7: Step-by-Step User Guide for the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iOS 10 | Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 7: Covers iOS 10 and all models of iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and iPhone SE (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) | macOS Sierra: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box | My Ipad | My Iphone for Seniors | My OS X
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
• Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you • Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone
• Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
• Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, and calendars
• Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
• Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects
• Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox
• Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and use other great iPhone apps
• Capture and edit photos and video; use the great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse photos, slow-motion video, and Live Photos via email, AirDrop, or texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
• Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
• Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.