Designed for both classroom use and self-study, Mastering Arabic 1 is aimed at beginners with little or no previous knowledge of the language who want to understand, speak and read Arabic confidently.
- Teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world
- Includes 20 practical units with cartoon illustrations, lively exercises, and conversation sections
- Useful and relevant lessons cover everyday situations related to family, jobs, introductions, eating and drinking, and much more
- Offers a gradual introduction to the language, script, and grammar through audio, video, stories, and easy-to-follow explanations
- Includes hundreds of exercises to help you practice what you ve learned
- Two audio CDs feature correct pronunciation by native speakers
- Access to a free website with videos and online exercises to reinforce and supplement the lessons
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.