* Take advantage of utility templates for searching and replacing strings, calculating minimums, and more
* Build your own recursive templates or use simple XPaths
* Discover ready-made solutions for filtering, numbering, grouping, and other transformations
* Understand the building blocks of XSLT applications
* Separate style from format and break up your stylesheet into functional modules that are easier to maintain and reuse
* Build dynamic applications that use client-side processing with MSXML or server-side processing with Cocoon
* Fine-tune stylesheets to work more efficiently and deliver exactly the output you're looking for
* Harness the power of the XSLT extensions available with MSXML, Saxon, and Xalan
With this Unlimited Edition, owners of the book can download all-new content from the Web and access a searchable version of the book online.
About: Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations, along with the XML Path Language, give you the power to transform XML documents into HTML documents, or to other XML documents that you can use in Web-based applications.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.