With Kanban, every minute you spend on a software project can add value for customers. One book can help you achieve this goal:Â Agile Project Management with Kanban.
Author Eric Brechner pioneered Kanban within the Xbox engineering team at Microsoft. Now he shows you exactly how to make it work for your team.
Think of this book as âKanban in a boxâ: open it, read the quickstart guide, and youâre up and running fast. As you gain experience, Brechner reveals powerful techniques for right-sizing teams, estimating, meeting deadlines, deploying components and services, adapting or evolving from Scrum or traditional Waterfall, and more.
For every step of your journey, youâll find pragmatic advice, useful checklists, and actionable lessons. This truly is âKanban in a boxâ: all you need to deliver breakthrough value and quality.
Use Kanban techniques to:
- Start delivering continuous value with your current teamÂ and project
- Master five quick steps for completing work backlogs
- Plan and staff new projects more effectively
- Minimize work in progress and quickly adjust to change
- Eliminate artificial meetings and prolonged stabilization
- Improve and enhance customer engagement
- Visualize workflow and fix revealed bottlenecks
- Drive quality upstream
- Integrate Kanban into large projects
- Optimize sustained engineering (contributed by James Waletzky)
- Expand Kanban beyond software development
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.