Diagnostic Pathology | WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart | Biopsy Interpretation of the Liver | Rosen's Breast Pathology | Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa
For more than 40 years, Scheuerâs Liver Biopsy Interpretation has been the pathologistâs go-to resource for help in solving diagnostic problems at the microscope. The 9th Edition brings you fully up to date in the field, with coverage of new diagnostic tools, new information on drug-induced liver injury and cytopathology, and many new high-quality illustrations. Throughout the text, youâll find technical tips, diagnostic clues, and pearls that reflect the extensive experience and insight of the late Dr. Peter Scheuer and internationally renowned author Dr. Jay Lefkowitch, making this new edition your standard bench-side guide to todayâs liver biopsy diagnosis.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the extensive coverage of histological differential diagnoses in each chapter.
- Minimize reporting errors with practical advice on diagnostic pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Clearly see how pathology impacts the diagnosis and management of liver disease thanks to histopathologic and clinical correlations throughout.
- Find terms and descriptions used frequently in pathology reports in the handy glossary - a useful quick reference for trainee pathologists and clinical hepatologists.
- Use the extensive online image bank to enhance your presentations and reports.
- Get up-to-date information on all aspects of liver pathology , including acute and chronic hepatitis, biliary tract diseases, childhood disorders and hepatic neoplasms.
- Stay current with the latest diagnostic tools: histopathology is correlated with clinically relevant molecular genetics and immunohistochemistry to keep you up to date.
About: For over 40 years Scheuerâs Liver Biopsy Interpretation has been an invaluable resource for the pathologist in practice and in training in helping to solve diagnostic problems at the microscope.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.