- A short, accessible book on the history of heaven.
- Draws together representations of heaven by a wide range of writers, theologians, politicians and artists.
- Covers literary works such as Dante's Divine Comedy, Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress, and the poems of George Herbert.
- Considers discussions by Marx and Freud of heaven's role in society.
- Based on serious scholarship but is ideal for the non-specialist who wants to learn more about the idea of heaven.
- Alister E. McGrath is one of today's best-known Christian writers.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.