AJCC Cancer Staging Manual | WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours) | WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours) | Genitourinary | Breast | Head and Neck | Diagnostic Pathology | Who Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Neuropathology is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of neuropathology. Nearly 1,700 outstanding images, including a wide variety of pathology stains and high-quality medical illustrations, make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Expert Consult eBook version included , which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout includes new biomarkers and genetic markers; new diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic techniques; new entities and antibodies; new immunohistochemical markers; the new "integrated" diagnosis schema; and much more.
- Features exclusive images not found in the 2016 updated WHO Classification system of CNS neoplasms.
- Presents complete information on lesions of the brain, sellar region, and peripheral nerves, as well as benign cysts and selected infectious, inflammatory, reactive, vascular, and cortical dysplastic lesions.
- High-quality, carefully annotated color images (both common and rare) depict classic pathological features as well as variant patterns that are prone to creating diagnostic problems.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.