Med-Surgical Success | Pharmacology for Nurses | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Winningham's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing | Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses | Medical-Surgical Nursing Clinical Companion | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Mosby's Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
Designed to accompany Ignatavicius and Workman's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material from each chapter in the text, and gives you added support as you learn to make safe and effective clinical decisions.
- Provides a thorough review of core textbook content while uniquely developing your clinical nursing judgment skills.
- Emphasis on clinical decision-making prepares you to confidently make safe and effective decisions in clinical practice.
- Answer key in the back of the book facilitates self-study.
- NEW! Stronger emphasis on NCLEX Exam question formats, including alternate-item formats, familiarizes you with NCLEX question formats to better prepare you for the NCLEX Examination.
- NEW! Tips for Student Success introductory chapter helps you apply academic knowledge to the clinical setting.
- NEW! Renewed emphasis and focus on core textbook content helps you focus limited study time on learning core medical-surgical content from the Ignatavicius & Workman textbook, rather than searching for content from other sources.
- NEW! Extensive revision under new authorship facilitates learning of essential textbook content with greater quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- NEW! Expanded use of long-term care questions addresses the shift in clinical sites toward long-term skilled care settings.
About: Designed to accompany Ignatavicius and Workman's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material from each chapter in the text, and gives you added support as you learn to make safe and effective clinical decisions.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.