An Introduction to Family Social Work | Research Methods for Social Work | Direct Social Work Practice | An Introduction to Group Work Practice | Dimensions of Human Behavior | An Introduction to Group Work Practice | Cases in Macro Social Work Practice
Explores working with organizations and communities with a unique macro practice model focusing on making changes within diverse communities and organizations.
This book is part of the Connecting Core Competencies Series. This series helps students understand and master CSWE’s core competencies with a variety of pedagogy highlighted competency content and critical thinking questions for the competencies throughout.
The book focuses on work with organizations and communities, including planned change approaches and implementation.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Improve Critical Thinking – The entire text takes students from conceptual understanding to practicalities of implementation.
- Engage Students – A blend of historical ideologies with contemporary trends allows students to explore the development of social work practices.
- Explore Current Issues – The new edition includes up-to-date information on values and ethical dilemmas and community and organization analysis.
- Apply CSWE Core Competencies – Integrates the 2008 CSWE EPAS throughout – highlights competencies and practice behaviors and includes expensive pedagogy.
- Support Instructors – Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank, Computerized Test Bank (MyTest), Blackboard Test Item File, and PowerPoint presentations are included in the outstanding supplements package.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.