NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* Expanded and updated coverage of social media's impact on interpersonal communication, with new material in every chapter
* Significantly revised and updated Chapter 2, Culture and Interpersonal Communication
* Expanded discussions of various interpersonal contexts in Chapter 10, Communication in Close Relationships: Friends, Family, and Romantic Partners
* New discussions of perceptual biases, gender effects on language use, listening styles, facilitative emotions, relational maintenance and social support, and invitational communication
* Updated"Media Clip," "Focus on Research," "Dark Side of Communication," and "At Work" boxes in each chapter
* New or updated "Assessing Your Communication" features in every chapter
* New "Check Your Understanding" summary points at the end of each chapter
* New TV and film examples and a corresponding YouTube channel
About: With its unique blend of compelling topics and rich pedagogy, the thirteenth edition of Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication offers a perfect balance of theory and application to help students understand and improve their own relationships.
About: With its unique blend of compelling topics and rich pedagogy, the twelfth edition of Interplay shows how scholarship, research, and theory can introduce students to communication and help them understand their own relationships in everyday life.
This edition also contains 9 The Official Strategy Guide: The Official Strategy Guide
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.