Evaluation of Competence to Stand Trial | Evaluation of Criminal Responsibility | Evaluation for Risk of Violence in Adults | Evaluation for Risk of Violence in Juveniles | Evaluating Capacity to Waive Miranda Rights | Psychological Evaluations for the Courts | Forensic Evaluation of Juveniles | Competence to Stand Trial Evaluations | Evaluating Juveniles' Adjudicative Competence
Volumes include the following helpful features:
- Boxes that zero in on important information for use in evaluations
- Tips for best practice and cautions against common pitfalls
- Highlighting of relevant case law and statutes
- Separate list of assessment tools for easy reference
- Helpful gloassary of key terms for the particular topic
In making recommendations for best practice, authors consider empirical support, legal relevance, and consistency with ethical and professional standards. These volumes offer invaluable guidance for anyone involved in conducting or using forensic evaluations.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.