You can tell a lot about somebody in a minute. If you choose the right minute. Here are 228 of them. Join Neil Strauss, "The Mike Tyson of interviewers," (Dave Pirner, Soul Asylum), as he
- Makes Lady Gaga cry, tries to keep MÃÂtley CrÃÂe out of jail & gets kidnapped by Courtney Love
- Shoots guns with Ludacris, takes a ride with Neil Young & goes to church with Tom Cruise and his mother
- Spends the night with Trent Reznor, reads the mind of Britney Spears & finds religion with Stephen Colbert
- Gets picked on by Led Zeppelin, threatened by the mafia & serenaded by Leonard Cohen
- Picks up psychic clues with the CIA, diapers with Snoop Dog & prison survival tips from Rick James
- Goes drinking with Bruce Springsteen, dining with Gwen Stefani & hot tubbing with Marilyn Manson
- Talks glam with David Bowie, drugs with Madonna, death with Johnny Cash & sex with Chuck Berry
- Gets molested by the Strokes, in trouble with Prince & in bed withÃ¢ÂÂ¦ youÃ¢ÂÂll find out who inside
And many, many more awkward moments and accidental adventures with the worldÃ¢ÂÂs number one stars in Everyone Love You When YouÃ¢ÂÂre Dead.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.