- This is the only invertebrate textbook to integrate systematics and functional approaches.
- The molecular systematics sections have been completely updated for the new edition.
- Strong evolutionary theme which reflects the importance of molecular techniques throughout.
- Distills the essential characteristics of each invertebrate group and lists diagnostic features to allow comparisons between phyla. New phyla have been added for the new edition.
- Stresses comparisons in physiology, reproduction and development.
- Improved layout and illustration quality.
- Second edition has sold 14000 copies.
Nature of the first edition:
'Students will like this book. It deserves to succeed.'
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.