Click to show details on same page as prices
John Wiley & Sons Inc
November 9, 2010
0.75 by 7.50 by 9.25 in.
Out of Print
Original list price
As reported by publisher
Amazon.com description: Product Description
: PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR MODERN LAYOUT
Smashing CSS takes you well beyond the basics, covering not onlythe finer points of layout and effects, but introduces you to thefuture with HTML5 and CSS3. Very few in the industry can show youthe ins and outs of CSS like Eric Meyer and inside Smashing CSSEric provides techniques that are thorough, utterly useful, anduniversally applicable in the real world. From choosing the righttools, to CSS effects and CSS3 techniques with jQuery, Smashing CSSis the practical guide to building modern web layouts.
With Smashing CSS you will learn how to:
- Throw elements offscreen/hide them
- Create body/HTML backgrounds in XHTML
- Usemore than 15 layout techniques including clearfix, two/threesimple columns, faux columns, One True Layout, Holy Grail, em-basedlayout, fluid grids, sticky footers, and more
- Use a variety of CSS effects including CSS popups, boxpunching,rounded corners, CSS sprites, Sliding Doors, Liquid Bleach, raggedfloats, and more
- Apply CSS table styling including using thead, tfoot, andtbody, row headers, column-oriented styling (classes); styling datatables with jQuery, tables to graphs, tables to maps; and more
- Use CSS3 elements including rounded corners, multiplebackgrounds, RGBA, using jQuery to do CSS3 selections and so muchmore.
Smashing Magazine (smashingmagazine.com) is one of theworld's most popular web design sites. True to the Smashingmission, the Smashing Magazine book series delivers useful andinnovative information to Web designers and developers.
Recency: These prices were retrieved a few seconds ago. The price comparison took about 5 seconds.
Shipping costs: The shipping cost shown by default, if you choose to display it, is the cheapest available for your destination.
Sales tax inclusion: If you set up an account with isbn.nu, live in the United States, and specify your state, you can choose to show shipping fees in price results. In this case, we include the sales tax whenever we can determine that such tax is charged by a store for delivery to your state.
Orders shipped across national borders or for countries other than the U.S.: Neither the sales price nor the shipping includes VAT, GST, customs, or other applicable taxes. Please consult the store to determine exact fees.
No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.
Is information about the book missing or in error? Want to know more about where our bibliographic and pricing details come from? Report corrections and find out about isbn.nu's information sources here.