search for books and compare prices
Tables of Contents for Theory of the Global State
Part I. Critique: 1. Globality: historical change in our time
2. Critique of national and international relations
3. Intimations of globality: Hamlet without the Prince
Part II. History and Agency: 4. Internationalized bloc-states and democratic revolution
5. Global revolution, counterrevolution and genocidal war
Part III. State: 6. State in globality
7. Relations and forms of global state power
8. Contradictions of state power: towards the global state?
9. Politics of the unfinished revolution.