search for books and compare prices
Dave Zilko has written 1 work(s)
Search for other authors with the same name
displaying 1 to 1 | at end
show results in order: alphabetically | oldest to newest | newest to oldest
cover image for 9781119240082
Product Description: A modern-day Detroit success story that fuels the entrepreneurial fire Irrational Persistence tells the story of Garden Fresh Gourmet, and how two entrepreneurs turned a million-dollar debt to a 100-million-dollar annual revenue. Woody Allen famously said that 80 percent of success is just showing up; but any entrepreneur can tell you that it's the other 20 percent that's key...read more

Hardcover:

9781119240082 | John Wiley & Sons Inc, April 4, 2016, cover price $25.00 | About this edition: A modern-day Detroit success story that fuels the entrepreneurial fire Irrational Persistence tells the story of Garden Fresh Gourmet, and how two entrepreneurs turned a million-dollar debt to a 100-million-dollar annual revenue.

displaying 1 to 1 | at end