Advanced R, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series) | R Graphics Cookbook: Practical Recipes for Visualizing Data | R Markdown: The Definitive Guide (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series) | R for Data Science | The Functional Art | R Cookbook | Visualize This
- produce handsome, publication-quality plots with automatic legends created from the plot specification
- superimpose multiple layers (points, lines, maps, tiles, box plots) from different data sources with automatically adjusted common scales
- add customizable smoothers that use powerful modeling capabilities of R, such as loess, linear models, generalized additive models, and robust regression
- save any ggplot2 plot (or part thereof) for later modification or reuse
- create custom themes that capture in-house or journal style requirements and that can easily be applied to multiple plots
- approach a graph from a visual perspective, thinking about how each component of the data is represented on the final plot
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.