The research book is focused on the recent advances in computer vision methodologies and innovations in practice. The Contributions include:
· Human Action Recognition: Contour-Based and Silhouette-based Approaches.
· The Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Real Time Audience Analysis System.
· Panorama Construction from Multi-view Cameras in Outdoor Scenes.
· A New Real-Time Method of Contextual Image Description and Its Application in Robot Navigation and Intelligent Control.
· Perception of Audio Visual Information for Mobile Robot Motion Control Systems.
· Adaptive Surveillance Algorithms Based on the Situation Analysis.
· Enhanced, Synthetic and Combined Vision Technologies for Civil Aviation.
· Navigation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Using Acoustic and Visual Data Processing.
· Efficient Denoising Algorithms for Intelligent Recognition Systems.
· Image Segmentation Based on Two-dimensional Markov Chains.
The book is directed to the PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.