How To Read Music: For Beginners - A Simple and Effective Guide to Understanding and Reading Music with Ease (Music Theory) (Volume 2) | The Chord Wheel | Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory | The Complete Book of Scales, Chords, Arpeggios and Cadences | Essentials of Music Theory: A Complete Self-Study Course for All Musicians | Music Theory for Dummies | Music Theory Workbook
* Updated and massively Expanded edition with Audio examples, new Exercises, and over 150 pages of NEW content! *
** On a special promo price for a limited time! **
Have you ever wanted:
- To know how understanding music theory can make you a better player (on any instrument)?
- To unlock the mysteries of notes, intervals, music scales, modes, keys, circle of fifths, chords and chord progressions, and other important concepts in music, and how they all relate to one another?
- To get a deep understanding of scales, modes and chords, where they come from, what are the different types that exist, how they're built, and how to use any chord or scale in your playing?
- To learn how rhythm works and how to master your rhythm and time skills that will make you sound like a pro?
- To know what's the magic behind all the beautiful music that you love and how you can (re)create it?
- To get a broad perspective of tonal harmony, and how melody, harmony, and rhythm work together?
- Understand advanced concepts (such as modal playing, atonality, polytonality, free music, etc.) that usually only advanced jazz musicians use?
- Have you ever been put off by music theory or thought that it wasn't necessary, boring or too hard to learn?
This is one of the most comprehensive and straightforward, evergreen books on music theory that you can find, and you will wish to study it often and keep it forever.
The book is structured in a way that is very easy to follow and internalize all the concepts that are explained. You don't have to be a college degree music student in order to understand and use any of this - anyone can do it, even a total beginner! It also doesn't matter what instrument(s) you play nor what is your level of knowledge or playing ability, because music theory is universal and all about what sounds good together! It explains the WHY and HOW, and it is your roadmap, a skill and a tool - guided by your ears - for creating beautiful music
This book will give you what is necessary to become a true expert in music theory without frustration and feeling overwhelmed in the process, and this in-turn will have immense benefits to your playing and musicianship!
Just use the look inside feature by clicking on the book cover to get a sneak peak of what you'll learn inside...
Get this book now and solve all your problems with music theory, and become proficient in this field!
Pick up your copy by clicking on the BUY now button at the top of this page.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.