Little Men (150th Anniversary Edition): Illustrated Classic | Little Women (150th Anniversary Edition): With Foreword and 200 Original Illustrations | Little Men: Complete and Unabridged Classic Edition | Little Men | Eight Cousins or the Aunt Hill | An Old-Fashioned Girl | Rose in Bloom
SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Illustrated Classics Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. Our version has:
- 11 original illustrations by Ellen Ahrens. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates a 1914 edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Jo's Boys, and How They Turned Out: A Sequel to "Little Men" was first published in 1886 as the final book in the Little Women series. In it, Jo's children, now grown, are caught up in real world troubles. The book follows the lives of Plumfield boys who were introduced in Little Men, particularly Tommy, Emil, Demi, Nat, Dan, and Professor Bhaer as well as Jo's sons Rob and Teddy. The book takes place ten years after Little Men.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.