Our Hearts Are in England | The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Illustrated First Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection | The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: 100th Anniversary Collection | Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy: The Story of Little Women and Why It Still Matters | Little Men: Complete and Unabridged Classic Edition | The Annotated Little Women | The Secret Garden
SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Illustrated Classics Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition Use Amazon's Lookinside feature to compare this edition with others. You'll be impressed by the differences. Our version has:
- 200 original illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- A unique Foreword explaining why the novel is still important today.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates an early edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Little Women was originally published in two volumes in 1868 and 1869. It follows the lives of the four March sisters—Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy— from childhood to womanhood and is loosely based on the author and her three sisters. Although Little Women was a novel for girls, it differed notably from the current writings for children, especially girls. The book was an immediate commercial and critical success and has since been adapted for cinema, TV, Broadway and even the opera.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.