The Valley of Fear (1915 Illustrated Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection | A Study in Scarlet (1891 Illustrated Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection | The Sign of Four (1892 Illustrated Edition): 100th Anniversary Collection | The Big Sleep | Uncle Tom's Cabin | A Study in Scarlet | A Study in Scarlet
- 8 original illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates the first edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Look for other Arthur Conan Doyle books in our 100th Anniversary Collection.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote several novels in addition to his short stories. The Hound of the Baskervilles is his third novel featuring the famous detective Sherlock Holmes. It was originally serialized in The Strand Magazine. It is set on Dartmoor in Devon, England and tells the story of an attempted murder inspired by the legend of a fearsome, diabolical hound of supernatural origin. Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. Watson investigate the case. The novel was the first appearance of Holmes after Doyle had 'killed' him off years before.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.