Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: 100th Anniversary Collection | The Call of the Wild: 100th Anniversary Collection | The Sea-Wolf: 100th Anniversary Collection | The Call of the Wild | The Call of the Wild | To Build a Fire, and Other Stories
- All 8 original illustrations. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates the first edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Look for other Jack London books in our 100th Anniversary Collection.
9 ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATIONS: Set during the Klondike Gold Rush in the Yukon Territory, London's 1906 story chronicles the story of a half-dog, half-wolf beast in the wild. As opposed to his famous Call of the Wild tale of a domestic dog reverting to the wild, White Fang depicts a wild animal eventually becoming domesticated. It is a gripping tale told from the wolf's point of view about the hard life in the frozen wilds of the north. The story concludes with White Fang returning to civilization.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.