The Google Infused Classroom: A Guidebook to Making Thinking Visible and Amplifying Student Voice | Illuminate: Technology Enhanced Learning | Better Than Carrots or Sticks: Restorative Practices for Positive Classroom Management | Total Participation Techniques: Making Every Student an Active Learner, 2nd ed. | The HyperDoc Handbook: Digital Lesson Design Using Google Apps | The Differentiated Flipped Classroom | Classroom Management That Works
Don't fear the devices! In the willing teacher's hands, this is a new and welcome age to harness for exponential learning. It is a frontier where technology equipped teachers learn alongside students and utilize current tools to maximize collaboration, creativity, and communication in relevant ways. Classroom Management in the Digital Age guides and supports established and transitioning device-rich classrooms, providing practical strategy to novice and expert educators K-12.
Update your own operating system for the digital age by
- Getting attention from those device focused faces
- Establishing procedures for daily class routines that harness the power of technology tools
- Cultivating a culture of student ownership and responsibility
- Developing routines that increase on-task behavior and lessen teacher anxiety
- Communicating with parents on best practices and consistent school to home behaviors
- Decreasing distraction with simple, helpful tips
- Letting go of being the expert and taking charge by partnering in learning
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.