The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users | The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly | The New Rules of Marketing & PR | The Art of Social Media | #askgaryvee | White Space Is Not Your Enemy | Mass Media Law
- Chapter 1: Social PR Evolution and Revolution
- Chapter 2: Today's Media Relations
- Chapter 3: The New Press Release
- Chapter 4: Content Strategy
- Chapter 5: Editorial Calendar
- Chapter 6: Online Newsrooms
- Chapter 7: The Art and Science of Social Publishing
- Chapter 8: Managing a Community
- Chapter 9:Â Dialing into Social PR Customer ServiceÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 10: Jump Into Any News Story
- Chapter 11: Distribution, Amplification, and Promotion
- Chapter 12:Â Live Streaming PR SecretsÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 13:Â Podcasting for Social PR-Â NEW
- Chapter 14: Mobile and Social PR Hook Up
- Chapter 15: The Rise of Visual Reporting
- Chapter 16:Â Visual PR SecretsÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 17: Scoring Influence
- Chapter 18: Measurement, Analytics, and Google
- Chapter 19: Avoiding a PR Disaster
- Chapter 20: Strategy for Tragedy
- Chapter 21: Optimizing an Event for Social PR
- Chapter 22: Social PR Collaboration #FTW
- Chapter 23: Facebook PR Secrets for More Newsfeed Coverage
- Chapter 24:Â Instagram PR SecretsÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 25:Â Snapchat Secrets, Stories, and SavvinessÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 26:Â Pinterest PR SecretsÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 27:Â LinkedIn PR SecretsÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 28: Twitter Social #PR SecretsÂ
- Chapter 29:Â Namaste Sane: Space and Mindfulness in Your SocialÂ -Â NEW
- Chapter 30: Social PR Wisdom
For one thing, the major publications no longer "make" products and services; they often report on products and services that have been made. Trickle down is waning. Bubble up is the new game.
Thus, PR and social media are completely different. Where PR is about getting journalists to tell people to buy your product. Social media is about providing value. The goals, rules, and best-practices are not the same.
Or should they be? It's a brave new world and Social PR Secrets lights the match where most burn out.
PR and ad agencies, digital marketers, business owners, and professors at the University of Florida and Brigham Young University are turning to Social PR Secrets as required reading.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to get more publicity and exposure using the social media networks Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Instagram get top visibility for your book on Amazon
- How to snag top, optimized public relations and social media content
- How media relations and press releases have changed, and what you need to do about it
- How to leverage social customer service #FTW (For the Win!)
- The crucial secrets to using visuals in social media and public relations
- Gain access to a curated list of image sources that goes far beyond the same old boring stock photography
- How and why to measure what matters
Lisa Buyer is a speaker, journalist, and educator on the trending topic of public relations and how it is influenced by social media and search engine optimization. She is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Journalism with more than 20 years experience as an agency owner. Follow her @lisabuyer.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.