Common Core Mathematics in a PLC at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Teaching Students to Read Like Detectives | 20 Literacy Strategies to Meet the Common Core | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Text-Dependent Questions, Grades 6-12 | The Common Core Companion
- Master the CCSS for English language arts and develop common understandings to strengthen instructional practice.
- Learn the five fundamental shifts in literacy instruction necessary to enhance students' language development.
- Plan successful collaborative team meetings with a variety of reproducibles to examine the standards.
- Gain tools to reflect on and assess students' knowledge and understanding of writing, reading, speaking and listening, and using language.
- Obtain sample student activities and peer response forms for individual and group work.
- Discover how to use the CCSS to support English learners and students with special needs.
- Develop high-quality formative and summative assessment strategies, including tasks for speaking and listening, questioning, writing, designing projects and presentations, and giving feedback.
- Move learners through important writing stages novice (emergent) to mature (self-extending).
About: Explore strategies for integrating the Common Core State Standards for English language arts for grades 9-12 in this resource, which focuses on areas of instruction, curriculum, assessment, and intervention.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.