Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Common Core Mathematics in a PLA at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | Common Core English Language Arts in a PLC at Work | What Research Has to Say About Reading Instruction | Leading and Managing a Differentiated Classroom
- Master the CCSS for English language arts and develop common understandings to strengthen instructional practice
- Learn strategies for leading collaborative teams in implementing the CCSS ELA.
- Learn the five fundamental shifts in literacy instruction necessary to enhance students' language development
- Understand the leader's responsibilities in supporting teachers in delivering high-quality instruction to all students including English learners and students with special needs
- Learn the qualities of effective ELA programs and how the CCSS ELA relate to such programs
- Develop understanding of high-quality formative and summative assessments and how collaborative teams can draw on valuable data sources to make instructional decisions
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.